Thursday, September 9, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

 

Declan finally got to experience a baseball game at the stadium.  We took him to McCoy to watch the Paw Sox play their last game of the season. 

 

ballgame4

ballgame1 

He got really excited when the players hit the ball.

 

ballgame5

 

My two favorite guys.

 

ballgame2 

Me and my little sweet tart.

 

ballgame3 

After about 5 innings Declan did get a little ants in his pants.

 

ballgame6 

 

Thankfully we sat all the way at the top of the stands so he was able to play in the space behind our seats. 

 

 

ballgame10

ballgame9

 

He thought he was pretty cool with that foam bear claw. 

 

ballgame8

The game was really fun, even for the kiddos.  Next year we will definitely try to go to a few more. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at runningwitharecipe.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Charlie

polly said...

hi Sammie!!
I love your blog so much and have missed you! I read very little blogs these days but was just thinking of my Sammie and I promise to pop over often. I miss my long distance bff! :)

Declan... oh wow. What a PUMPKIN! He is such a handsome little guy. I remember dropping off Abbi at Kindergarten and I was SOBBING in the parking lot walking back to my car. I remember that day so clearly. Such a milestone, but they are still our babies til they are 80 years old! :)

Love you, sweet friend. Say hello to Charlie and hope to talk to you soon. Pumpkin is back on the shelves and I bet you are enjoying some in your oats!

XOXO
Pol

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at runningwitharecipe.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at runningwitharecipe.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James

Molly said...

He is cute...makes me think about my two grown up boys and how much fun they were as little guys. Would you like to look at my healthy menu planning siteat http://orangetreelane.com/ ? I really want to help busy parents get great food on the table for their kids. I would love to hear from you if you do!!

Molly said...

He is cute...makes me think about my two grown up boys and how much fun they were as little guys. Would you like to look at my healthy menu planning siteat http://orangetreelane.com/ ? I really want to help busy parents get great food on the table for their kids. I would love to hear from you if you do!!