Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He’s a Kindergartener

Today this little monkey started kindergarten.  I can’t believe that Declan is old enough to actually be going to school. 

 

firstday2

 

He wore his new “school” sneakers.  I remember going shopping for school clothes when I was a  kid and how exciting it was to have new stuff to wear the first few days of the new school year. 

 

firstday1

 

He does not take a bus to school so I do the driving there and back.  I like this time with him,  we get to chat about what happened during his day. 

 

firstday4 

He is growing up way to fast.  That is my little sweet heart right there. 

 

firstday5

 

I love this kid!!! 

 

firstday6

 

Honestly, I shed more than a tear once I got back in my truck after seeing him walk through the school doors.  It was more like sobbing.  Yeah it was not a pretty sight.  I am pretty sure that it will be easier tomorrow.  The first day is always the hardest. 

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SO CUTE!!! Good luck to little D on his first day :)

Kath said...

Hi guys!!

Yay for D growing up. Loving his new hair! Great photos too :)

Lose Weight said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Hope Kindergarten is going well for D..so hard to watch your baby go off to school..he looked so sweet!
Hope Mommy is doing ok also..it's an adjustment..Glad to see you post :)

take care~Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at runningwitharecipe.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Oliver

ratzxfink said...

glad you are back! congrats to D for his new Adventure - kindergarten!!! yeah!!