Tuesday, March 30, 2010

b.good

 

The service is fast but b.good is not your typical fast food restaurant. 

 

DSC06765 DSC06746

 

Just look at that piece of grilled chicken – none of that spongy stuff served here. 

 

DSC06760

 

And the fries are to die for.  I am not usually one to eat french fries (I don’t do fried foods), but these babies are baked and truly are amazing.  I would go back and just get fries.   

 

DSC06762

 

Charlie ordered the sweet potato fries so we shared the two varieties.  The sweet ones were just as scrumptious as the regular.  He really liked his hamburger too. 

 

DSC06763

 

The D man didn’t do to bad with his big burger – he ate more than half of that guy.  We shared the fries with him too.  I was shocked that he liked them.  He is usually not a fan of french fries unless they are almost burnt.  I don’t think he likes the squishy texture – they need to be super crispy. 

 

 

b.good4

 

It was a nice Sunday spent in the city with my guys. 

 

b.good1

b.good3

 

Here is shot by D – not bad considering my camera is kind of beastly.

 

b.good2

 

We definitely would go back to b.good for some quick but oh so yummy eats again.

I hope you are having a great week.  We are ready to sail away here in MA.  The rain is never ending.  Time for my boat to leave – I’m babysitting today. 

7 comments:

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

Aww, you all look so cute:)

That place looks amazing! And what a great idea to have baked fries! They don't even look baked and I could almost taste them through the photos.

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty with your longer hair! and the fries look amazing too.

whataboutsummer said...

Precious!

coffeeismycarrot said...

I wish we had a place that offered baked fries! I don't usually do fried foods, either.

heatherbakes said...

You have the cutest family!

I wish we had somewhere around here that served baked fries. I love french fries but have no self control when they're around. Baked would be better :)

Jessie said...

Aww, it's been so much fun to see D grow over the past year. Such a beautiful family! :)

lisampls said...

miss you Sammie, hope you & the boys are well.

xoxo