Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Warrior

When my bag of Jay Robb Vanilla Rice Protein Powder ran out, I contemplated back and forth for a while on whether I wanted to try something new.  Jay Robb has been my go to powder for so long now.  The taste and texture of his product has blown away all the other brands I have tried.  One protein powder that I had yet to try was the Sun Warrior Protein powder.  I’ve seen so many other bloggers rave how amazing it is so I just had to see for myself.   

 

DSC06555

 

Now the Sun Warrior is a bit more pricey but you get double the servings than you do in the JR bag (and any other protein powder that I have purchased).  I usually use 1/2 a scoop of powder so this stuff should last me a good long while. 

I made a bowl of oats to try it out for the first time.  It tastes amazing!!  Jay Robb has some stiff competition.  I’m pretty sure the Warrior is here to stay. 

 

 

DSC06556

 

 Have you tried Sun Warrior?  What is your favorite protein powder?  Or are you just not into the powdered stuff? 

Have a great day. 

3 comments:

tam said...

I love it! I can only get the plain here I wish I could try the choc and vanilla flavors though x x

Lele said...

I like the idea of protein powders, but I also think people can overly rely on them and quit eating as many whole foods as they should (not that you do! I'm just thinking about my own laziness). But I like the idea of ensuring that I'm getting enough protein. I wish there were sample sizes, though! Jars are so big!

Lindsay Cotter said...

I love SUn Warrior Protein. I just wish it was a little cheaper. :(