Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where’s Sammie???

I’m still here, just been super busy the past week.  Between babysitting, Christmas and Charlie having the last 6 days off, I have had quite a full schedule.  I thought that I would have time to say hello to you all in the evenings but that seems to have turned into our family gaming time. I can’t miss out on that, seriously – it’s a blast. 

Here are some pictures of my little sweet tart on Christmas. 

christmas8christmas1 christmas3 christmas5 christmas7 christmas9christmas2christmas6

 

D’s favorite gift was the Nintendo DSi from Santa.

 

 

christmas10christmas11

 

He got more Star Wars stuff too. 

 

christmas12christmas14christmas13christmas4

 

Our living room is now busting at the seams with so much stuff.  I’m excited to play with all the games that he got.  We’ve already played Sorry Sliders and Uno Flash – both are cool. 

So here is the deal. Posting with the D man around is really getting to be tough.  As I am typing away he is sitting next to me, begging me to put together his new Bionicle.  How did I ever post so many times during the day before???  He is on school vacation ALL week so looks like there will not be any break for mommy. Well daddy does have Friday off, WOO HOO!!!!  I will not be posting as much as I was in the past but I will still be around.  I think that the blog needs some changes.  Possibly something for the new year. I need to think on it and decide what direction I want to go in. 

Sorry this is so short but my attention is needed elsewhere before he flips his lid.  I hope you all had a great Christmas.  Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha, I love your blog. It's good to take a break too and enjoy Christmas, New Year, and all the festivities. Start blogging again soon and share your 'recipe' for every day living with Charlie and Declan. Love, Sandy

HeatherBakes said...

Man, D made out like a bandit on Christmas!!! Glad you guys had a fun holiday... happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!