Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sitting for My Sis

My sis asked me to stay with her kiddos today while she has an appointment to attend.  D is thrilled that he gets to greet Rocco and Mackenzie off their school buses.  Rocco is in AM kindergarten and lunch is not served at school so I will be feeding him when he gets home. I will pack lunch for me and my sidekick to take with us, that way he and Rocco can eat their lunches together.  D is really looking forward to hanging with his best buddy today.

Breakfast this morning was a bowl of pumpkin oats which I sweetened with NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia.  I actually did taste a subtle hint of vanilla (the last time I used this I did not) and the liquid stevia is much less potent than the powder.  I really do think that I prefer the liquid stevia in my oats over the powdered variety.  Although, I do like the powder in my coffee. 

 

DSC06110

 

I cooked up 1/2 cup oats with water (cinnamon and stevia were added with the water). I mixed in 1 cup Libby’s pumpkin at the end and then topped it off with a banana and PB2. 

 

DSC06114

 

So good and so filling.  I really love my oats. 

 

DSC06116

 

Time to get my sweet tart dressed and pack up our stuff.  I would like to get some laundry going before we leave.  If I don’t do a load or 2 every day the piles start to take over the basement.  I hope you have a great day. 

5 comments:

Erica said...

Hope the sitting goes well! I'm sure D will have an absolute blast. Your oats look incredible with all that melty deliciousness on top :)

Maria said...

Great breakfast. Have fun sitting!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE Stevia...it's the main sweetener I recommend to my clients. I'm drinking it in some tea as I type this.
BODA weight loss

HeatherBakes said...

Your oats look so pretty!

Hope you and D have fun today! That's awesome that he has cousins so close in age (and nearby).

I'm with you on the laundry. I never imagined that one tiny little person could go through SO MANY outfits.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas