Thursday, November 19, 2009

What color are you?

This morning I stumbled onto an article on Divine Caroline.  I recently started to venture there daily to curb my desire to read about healthy living.  The article I read today is all about what your exercise says about you.  I took the test and my fitness color is True Blue, tried and true.  I would have to say that the description is pretty accurate.  What color are you?  Do you like reading health & fitness related articles?  I am a kind of a junky when it comes to that sort of thing.  I could spend countless hours reading articles that focus on exercise and healthy eating.  I do not subscribe to any magazines, but if I did they would all be fitness/health living related. 

Somehow I managed to delete the photos of my breakfast this morning – Pumpkin Oatmeal.  Without my technology guru here, I can’t seem to retrieve them.  Thankfully this post will not be picture-less since I still have all the ones that I took of my eats yesterday.

We had a busy day so I opted for the day off from blogging Wednesday.  After heading out early to babysit, trucking D off to school and then playing at the playground, I was in the mood to chill out last night.  D was so thrilled to have extra time with his 3 best buddies from school (they are triplets – 2 boys & a girl).  I really enjoyed getting to know their mom better – we actually have quite a lot in common. She is a runner too. AND she goes to the Hot Yoga studio that I was going to a few months back. 

Ok, onto the eats.

Breakfast yesterday was overnight oats – 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond milk, 1/3 cup water, frozen blueberries & strawberries (they thaw during the soaking process), PB2 and almond butter.  I nuked it for a few minutes to take the chill off.

 

 

DSC05501

 

Lunch was an open face sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwich, an apple, zucchini and tortilla chips.

 

DSC05502

 

And dinner was an English muffin topped with almond butter, another apple, more zucchini, and a Turk’y Burger.

 

DSC05506

I also had Pumpkin Pie for dessert.  It is actually better the second day.  I guess patience is necessary for this pie. 

So on the hair growing front – I can actually clip my hair up to keep it out of my face.  The main reason that I need to wear hats is I HATE MY BANGS IN MY FACE!!!  I am either an all or nothing kind of gal when it comes to bangs.  I kept them super short with my latest style but when my hair is long I do not have bangs.  I like to keep my hair off my forehead.  The feeling of hair on it actually drives me nuts.

 

clipped

 

I am off to spend some time with my sidekick. I hope you have a great day.

4 comments:

coconutbutter said...

Hi Sammie, I like your blog - I mentioned you in my new blog today actually :)
Were your overnight oats thick or soupy?
Cute hair and have a nice day.

Mama Pea said...

You don't look happy in the hair pic, but I think it's ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Why all the angst about your hair? You have great curls. Try a head band and let the curls cascade around it.

tam said...

That breakfast looks so good! x