Monday, November 30, 2009

Treasure Indeed

Hey guys, just a quick hello before I head to my warm and cozy bed to do a little reading. 

This afternoon I got to chat with my long distance BFF – love her!!!  Call me anytime my dear. I feel so lucky to have met sweet Polly through the blog world and now I can not be more thankful to have her as my friend.  This community that we have here sure is amazing.  I see it all the time on other blogs – bloggers meeting other bloggers/readers and the rest is history. 

Dinner tonight included this massive bowl of veggies – I think that I met my quota for the day and then some. 

mixed greens, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red pepper and a drizzle of Maple Grove Farms Strawberry Balsamic dressing.

 

DSC05745

 

And of course more of my favorite combo – where would I be without sunflower seed butter, almond butter and jelly?  Along with a piece of almond cheese served up on my fancy Dixie china. 

 

 

DSC05748  

Now onto the GOOD STUFF!!!  For dessert I topped some frozen blueberries, strawberries and mango chunks with Ben & Jerry’s Berried Treasure Sorbet.  Oh boy is this stuff good.  I love the little zip that the lemon sorbet adds to this combo as well.  I think it is safe to say that anything blueberry is never going to let me down. 

 

DSC05751

 

Time to go hit the book – still making my way through Eclipse.  I hope you have a lovely evening.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Now I want sorbet in the worst way :)

Julia said...

Sorry if you've answered this before, but what does almond cheese taste like? It looks good! I haven't had much success in non-dairy cheeses, but I'd like to find one I like. Thanks!