Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Spot of Tea

This afternoon D and I sipped some tea while playing Uno. 

 

tea2

 

He likes his with honey and milk.  Of course I only let him drink decaf.  Can you imagine this little firecracker all hopped up on caffeine?

 

 

tea

 

We also ate granola.  I had mine with almond milk ..….

 

 

DSC05555

 

…….D had his with yogurt. 

 

DSC05558

 

Dinner was 2 rice cakes topped with sunflower seed butter & jelly, zucchini, almond cheese and a Turk’y Burger.  Ketchup for dipping is always necessary. 

 

 

DSC05551

 

I just got home from a Girl Scout meeting.  The girls made holiday cards that we are going to send to a nursing home.  They crafted the cards out of paper that they made themselves.  The room was oozing with creativity and artistic talent – I loved it.

Time to go relax.  I hope you had a fabulous day.

4 comments:

MelissaNibbles said...

D looks very sophisticated with his tea!

kasondra said...

I know I say this all the time but your PBJ's always look so good. I enjoy seeing someone else each as much nut butter as I do. society doesn't think we should eat it as much because of the fat. but it is such a great food!

cocoNUTbutter said...

Your little boy is so cute! He is going to charm all the girls when he gets older :)
I love your eating, simple but wonderful.
I want to try some of the new holiday teas out.

Julie said...

That's so cute that D drinks tea!