Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Running Errands

Hello, finally.  This morning/early afternoon, D and I had bunches of errands to run.  I have been without a watch for way too long and really had to have the battery replaced so that was first on the list.  I then headed to a photo shop to get some pictures scanned – no, I don’t own one but thinking that one would save me $$ in the long run.  We have so many pictures pre-digital cameras that I would love to have on my computer.  Then it was off to CVS to pick up a prescription and a few other odds and ends.  Well for some reason the prescription was put back on the shelf – I swear it has not been that long since I called it in.  Well a quick trip into the store turned into more like and hour.  I just got home and had lunch at almost 2 o’clock.  Thank goodness I had a serving of Kashi crackers and a tablespoon of hummus before we left – I would have been crawling to the fridge if not.  I do have to hit the Post Office at some point to mail the rest of D’s b-day invitations – I had to scrub that due to the fact that my belly was eating itself.  I will probably go when I venture out to pick up the disc of scanned pictures later. 

Onto the eats now shall we.

This morning I made the exact same bowl of yummy Pumpkin Oats as yesterday, including the NuNaturals NuStevia powder.  The only difference was today I used a dollop of almond butter instead of sunflower seed butter.

 

 

DSC05605

 

I enjoyed a cup of French press coffee while savoring every bite.

 

DSC05608

 

And my side kick did his thing – told you we have a routine.  If you have not noticed I am HUGE on the routine – don’t mess with it or I get a bit wacky.

 

DSC05612

 

So of course I threw together a super fast lunch because I was so hungry I was ready to eat my arm off. I had a bowl of zucchini, apple and cinnamon.

 

 DSC05615 

 

And 2 rice cakes topped with sunflower seed butter & jelly, almond cheese and the rest of the apple.

 

 DSC05617

 

I want to thank you all for the comments on my last post. I am currently in the process of getting some before pictures – thus the need for scanning.  Honestly, I do not have a lot. I used to HATE to have my picture taken. The ones that I am going to share with you go WAY back, like when I was in high school.  So be on the lookout for that post. Not sure if it will be tonight but I do promise it will be soon. 

I hope you are enjoying your day. Is this a short week for you guys?  I know that it is for my main squeeze – he has Thursday & Friday off – woo hoo!! 

Well I am off to go retrieve my photos .

on the road again! 

4 comments:

coconutbutter said...

I always thought I was weird because I eat nuts, seeds, and nut butters to insane amounts. Good to see there are more of us out there :)

MelissaNibbles said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who hates to have their routine thrown off :)

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

babycakes said...

Looking forward to your "before" story and pics! And yes this is also a short week for me. Love the time off! :)

carolinebee said...

Love me some routine :D Your story sounds great and I can't wait to hear about it...Have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones sammie!!