Thursday, November 12, 2009

He Will Eat It

. . . if it is a recipe from the Star Wars Cook Book. 

 

DSC05306

D picked out a his own cook book – not shocking that it is Star Wars themed.  For dinner tonight I made him one of the recipes. 

Each recipe makes reference to something from the movies – like Yoda Soda or a Han Burger.  It is actually really cute – very kid friendly (if your kid is into Star Wars). 

 

DSC05307

 

You start with a slice of bread. 

 

DSC05303

 

Cut a couple holes out.

 

DSC05305

 

Crack an egg into a measuring cup – this makes it easy to pour. 

 

DSC05310

 

Then you simply make eggs in a hole – can’t get any easier than that.  Now, if I tried to make this without the cook book I bet he would have refused to eat it.  Since it was Star Wars food, well, that must mean it tastes much better. 

 

DSC05313

 

He ate the entire thing.

 

eggintoast

 

My dinner was oven fries – potato & zucchini style – along with a Turk’y Burger

 

DSC05319

 

I also had a Rudi’s bagel with sunflower seed butter, almond butter and jelly.

 

 

DSC05324

So that, my friends, is how you get your Star-Wars-loving child to eat eggs.  Now how many more things do you think that I can get him to eat from that book? 

Tomorrow is a cleaning day so I am going to try to get to bed early.  Our Friday is going to be a crazy one.  I hope you have a good night.

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

That is hilarious! I am blocking your site so my husband can't find this post and insist I buy that cookbook :)