Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Picture Day

Happy Wednesday!  What a day I am having.  It was a mad house in the babysitting room this morning.  We had 3 itty babies all at once. Thankfully they did not make too much of a fuss and I was able to rock two at a time in their little carriers if they did start to get upset.  I managed to get one little one to nod off – I could tell she was tired.  Oh how I remember those days.  D loved to fall asleep in anything that rocked him.  I am not kidding, the kid took naps in his swing for almost the first year of his life. Man I loved that thing. I could not imagine life without it. 

I made a mad dash to the gym all by myself super early and got in a workout.  I did the same 20,20,20 workout as yesterday along with a great free weight session. 

Since I was pressed for time I did not venture into the land of oaty love.  Instead I whipped up a protein and Amazing Grass Super Food drink.  Into the Vitamix went water, a scoop of protein powder and a scoop of the grass.  It was pretty darn tasty and there was not the slightest bit of sludge in the bottom of the glass. 

 

DSC04858

 

I also had a Rudi’s Sweet Wheat Bagel topped with sunflower seed butter and PB2.

 

 

DSC04859

 

Lunch was an apple, zucchini, cottage cheese and cinnamon.

 

 

DSC04868

 

And and open faced PB & Cranberry Apple Butter sandwich.

 

DSC04869

 

I sent my little sweet tater to school looking spiffy – today is picture day.

 

 

pictureday2

 

Lets hope that he flashes one of those mega smiles for the camera man. 

 

pictureday

 

So far my “me” time this afternoon has not been relaxing.  I had to stop at the store to pick up a few ingredients for the dinner I have planned for Charlie (he’s in for another veggie-riffic meal). When I finally got home, I vacuumed, dusted and folded laundry.  Now I must go tend to the dishes that are calling me.  I only have about 20 more minutes till I have to go get my love bug.  I hope you are having a great day.

4 comments:

Erica said...

awwwwwwww d's looks SO cute! I'm sure his pictures will come out great. Sometimes I feel like I could do housework allll day

VeggieGirl said...

Such a handsome fella :-D


Hang in there and be sure to make "legitimate" me-time! xo

Julie said...

That certainly is a winning smile!! Handsome devil.

peanutbutterfingers said...

watch out! your son's gonna be a lilt' heartbreaker for sure!!! what a cutie! i love the smile. so genuine.