Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not a Day Goes By

That I do not eat some sort of  masterpiece in a bowl. 

 

DSC04560

 

That’s right, I got my oaty fix for the day at dinner time. 

I made a super creamy bowl of oat bran, filled with juicy pears, frozen strawberries, cinnamon and Hemp Pro 70

 

 

DSC04558 

There was a luscious  river of PB2 and sunflower seed butter trailing through the center of my bowl.  It was a delicious and tummy filling dinner.  Kind of like dessert for dinner.

Tomorrow D has his very first school field trip and I am going along too.  We are going to a berry farm, taking a hay ride and the kiddies get to pick pumpkins.  Should be loads of fun.  We have to be out of the house early so I am not sure of I will post in the AM or when we get back.  You will see me sometime tomorrow. 

I am off to read more Twilight.  I’ll probably be up way later than I should but I have a hard time closing the book.

Have a great night.

4 comments:

ratzxfink said...

hey Sammie, repeats are fine and i still enjoy reading and marvelling at your creative meals. somehow reading it constantly may one day get me motivated enough to try, like your tuna + apple salad, am going to make it eventually! thanks again! :P never bored with repeats. i repeat my meals too! :)

Tina said...

The peanut butter looks amazing as usual! I had blueberries in my cinnamon oats this morning and it totally reminded me of you!

Steph said...

I can't go a day without a big bowl of oats either :)

haylee said...

You should try oat bran with a banana mixed in, and cherries (I use 1/4 C. sugar free cherry pie filling, frozen would work too) It is AMAZING!!! Tastes just like dessert.