Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mommy Your Too Slow

 

Here is a little thing that D and I like to do – like a billion times a day.  We always get a good laugh out of it. 

 

 

After my workout this morning I made a super purple bowl of oatmeal.  Two mornings in a row without that oaty goodness, I was desperate to have it today. 

In the pot went 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 scoop Protein Powder and water.  After it cooked up I added 1 cup frozen blueberries.  Once into the bowl, I added a PB2 drizzle and a tablespoon of sunflower seed butter.

 

DSC04891

 

Today we are supposed to see 70 degrees – too bad tomorrow they are saying it will be in the 50’s. We mine as well get out there and enjoy it while it is here. I think a visit to the park is in order. 

I hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

Erica said...

hahahah I love how excited he gets when you actually get him. So cute

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness-he is absolutely adorable!

peanutbutterfingers said...

wow-zaa! that looks delicious! i love adding fruit to oatmeal... it really beefs up a good old fashioned bowl o' oats!

MelissaNibbles said...

Adorable! I love the end when he says "No thank you" to telling the joke.

Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Aw what a cutie!!

lindsayruns said...

I love his little claps when he got you!