Friday, October 30, 2009

Luke in Disguise

Happy Friday!  I finally have a minute before I get dinner started to say “Hello”. 

Today has been a crazy day – I can not believe that it is already past 4 o’clock.

I was up and out the door by 5 AM.  At the gym I ran 7 miles on the treadmill and then did a fabulous free weight session.  I left feeling pumped and ready to tackle the day.

Breakfast was a super filling bowl of Protein Berry Oatmeal. 

1/2 cup oats, water, 1 full scoop of Life Time Vanilla Protein, frozen blueberries & strawberries, PB2 and almond butter.

I needed some serious fuel to carry me through the 2 hours of cleaning.  And it did. 

 

DSC05008

 

I got D dressed in his Halloween costume before we hit the road.  It was a mad dash to get him to school on time but we did make it. 

 

 

schoolparty6

 

His Uncle is letting him borrow his very fancy lightsaber for trick or treating tomorrow night.  He was not allowed to bring any weapons or wear a mask to school.

He showed us some of his moves. 

 

 

schoolparty

schoolparty2

schoolparty3

 

Are you done taking pictures yet Mommy? 

 

schoolparty4

 

I keep forgetting who the exact character this costume is supposed to be – Boba Fett or Jengo Fett?  So I asked him who he was while we were driving to school.  He said that he is actually Luke Skywalker disguised as Boba Fett.  He has some imagination.

I drank about half of this POM Light Tea while I was driving.  It was pretty good.  Not too sweet and not too much green tea flavor – just a hint.  I am not a fan of green tea AT ALL and this really was not too potent.  Like I have said before, I am not really someone to drink a sweetened drink – I am a water or seltzer girl.  After half the bottle, I had had enough. 

 

DSC05020

 

I dropped D off at school where he was greeted by a group of witches – that would be his teachers.  Everyone looked adorable. I love how creative the costumes are these days. 

I went home and made myself an after cleaning feast – I was famished. 

1/2 cup Organic Chili Beans, apple, summer & zucchini squash and 2 slices of bread topped with almond butter and jelly

 

DSC05023

 

Alrighty friends, I must go figure out what I am going to feed my guys for dinner tonight.  I am not sure that Charlie will want to eat leftover Nicoise Salad again. I hope you have a great night.  I think that me and my main squeeze are planning on watching a movie tonight.  We are due for some snuggly time.  Have a great night.

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Too funny. I am cracking up. Our kids would have so much fun together, it's insane.

Enjoy your at home "date night" tonight :)