Sunday, October 11, 2009

24 Hours of Mimi & Papa

 

This weekend we were blessed with 24 hours of Mimi & Papa.

 

mimi2

 

There was a lot of game playing. 

 

mimi4

mimi

 

We celebrated my nieces 10th birthday.

 

Macparty3

Macparty2

Macparty4

 

She was very excited to open Auntie Sammie & Uncle Charlie’s gift.

 

Macparty5

 

The complete set of Harry Potter books.  Yes, books were #1 on her list.

 

Macparty6

 

More fun playing with Papa.

 

Macparty8

 

My nephew being his cute self.  Gotta love the temporary tattoo on his head. D copied him and put a skull in the middle of his forehead.  Thankfully they wash off easily with a little baby oil.

 

 

Macparty7

 

It was great to see my Mom and Papa but they are now home and already missed. 

At least we got to give them hugs and kisses in person.  The hardest part is letting go. 

 

mimi3

 

I’ll leave you with one foodie picture – my signature breakfast.  What kind of a post would this be without a snap of my beloved blueberry oat bran? 

I cooked this up yesterday after my 7.5 mile run & then I mixed up the same yumminess today after my 8 mile run. 

 

DSC04655

 

Time for Desperate Housewives.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  See you tomorrow.  I have a new protein powder to share with you. 

No comments: