Friday, September 4, 2009

Watch Me Eating Hummus

Good evening.  I hope you all had a fabulous day.  I made a video for you to watch instead of a normal post.  I received a very interesting product to sample so I thought that I would show myself trying it out.  Charlie does a little sampling too.  Mr. Camera Man can not resist zooming in on my butt so now you all know what my back side looks like.

Part 1

Part 2

I hope you enjoyed it.  Click here to check out the Crazy Camel Dessert Hummus site.

Have a great night.

Update:  Video’s fixed.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Haha I love the interaction between you and your cameraman husband :-D

Lindsay said...

you are so cute, it's funny watching you talk and move around, you remind me so much of a friend of mine, you even look alike now that I think about it!

Thanks for the review, sounds interesting.

carolinebee said...

Sammie I looove your Boston accent :D Ha i meant to tell u in your blog summit review but my moving got all crazy! I'm sure it's not an accent at all to you haha..but i love it here so much! I've been so lucky with this awesome weather..but I'll definitely have to do some adjusting soon. Let me know if you plan on any other blog meet ups or fun events, i would love to meet u and D sometime! Have a great night :D

Sheri said...

That was so cute...love the interaction between you and your hubby as well!

Never thought hummus as dessert..could be interesting!

Lauren said...

Hey Sam!
It's Lauren from Maryland (Bryan's wife)! I've been reading your blog for a while now... and couldn't resist commenting on the latest! Love the video! I was LMAO when Charlie zoomed in on your derriere. haha.
You two are so patient with each other. =)
Love the blog!