Sunday, September 27, 2009

Part of the Act

Yesterday the gang headed to King Richard’s Faire which is a Renaissance faire in Carver, MA that runs most of September and October.  

 

KR1 KR2

 

It is really hard to tell the difference between the people who work at the faire and the visitors.

I think these two ladies where, in fact, part of the cast.

 

KR3

 

I am not sure if these two where or not.  Either way, the costumes that you see are really beautiful.  There are a lot of people who get so involved in the faire spirit.

 

KR5

 

KR4

 

The D man brought along one of his swords from home.

 

KR6

The 2 boys got to be part of one of the acts.

 

KR11

KR7 

 

We had a great time but we were all pooped by the time we left.

I was a bad blogger this weekend and did not take many food pictures.  I did bake my honey his apple goodie for the week.  I am still working on the loot that we picked last Sunday.

I made Apple Crisp for him this time.  He said that this apple delight was spot on. 

 

DSC04417

DSC04416

Sorry this is kind of a dud of a post but the season premiere of Desperate Housewives is on and I must watch it.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Fun fair! :)

seesaraheat said...

What a neat fair! I'm glad you all had a good time. My husband would love that apple crisp ;-)