Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let it Grow

 

I have not mentioned this yet to you guys, I have decided to grow my hair out.  This is going to be tough and I foresee a lot of bad hair days in my future.  I am well prepared – I bought a couple hats.

 

IMG000115

 

Today I am sporting a green corduroy one that I found at the Gap.  It was in the guys section and it is a little big but who cares?  D told me that he likes this hat.  I let him choose between the 2 that I bought and this was the winner.  Be on the lookout for the other one – trust me, I will be needing to cover up this mop as it grows in.  Thankfully my hair grows really quickly. 

Nothing like hat head at the end of the day. 

 

IMG000114

 

Onto some eats.

Lunch was salmon salad with mayo and apple.  I also drank some veggies – am I the only one that digs V8?  Please tell me I am not.

 

 

DSC04450

 

Lunch also included the rest of the apple and a whole wheat english muffin topped with 365 Wild Blueberry spread and TJ’s Pumpkin Butter.

 

DSC04453

 

For dinner, I could not resist creating oats in a jar.  There was a little over a tablespoons worth left and it was calling to me.

I filled this guy to the brim with apple cinnamon oats.  I added a layer of cottage cheese somewhere in there. 

 

 

DSC04457

 

A little dollop of Pumpkin Butter to the top.

 

 

DSC04460

 

I just tucked my little man into bed and now I am going to go plop down and watch TV.  Well a load of laundry must get changed over before I do that – of course. 

I hope you had a fabulous day.

4 comments:

itsawrapteacher said...

I buy hats from the guy's section at The Gap too! I'm trying to grow my hair out too so help me out with some tips :) What shampoo/conditioner/multi or other works for you?

Sarah said...

Love the hat, and I also love V-8. I think it's really yummy, but my husband thinks I'm crazy.

Steph said...

No, you are not the only one...I love V8 too!

Your oats in a jar look and sound AMAZING!

Your hat is super cute too...I love The GAP

Sarah (LovIN My Tummy) said...

I think your hair and your hat are adorable!!!