Friday, August 21, 2009

Wow it’s Muggy

Happy Friday!!  We are having a hot and sticky day here. 

I ventured out for my run today not knowing just how muggy it was. I managed a 6.75 mile run but when I got home I was a soaking wet mess. 

 DSC03736 

Despite the warm weather, I still needed my hot bowl of oatmeal.  Today’s mix contained banana, cinnamon and a few frozen strawberries (I swear they are in there, just hiding under the blanket of PB2 deliciousness).   It is so warm in my house that the coconut butter was all melted in the jar.  I immediately switched on the AC – much better now. 

 

DSC03746 DSC03748

I am off to clean my sister-in-law’s house.  I hope you have a great day. 

Any plans for the weekend? 

Ours are still up in the air.  We had talked about taking D to Canobie Lake Park – I am up for some fun.  See you later.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Phew great job on the right- especially in the muggy heat!! I haven't been to Canobie Lake in forever- use to love that place. We are going to go a going away party for one of the group fitness instructors tonight, I have to teach tonight and tomorrow morning, and tomorrow we may hit up a new waterfront park here for a picnic with friends

MelissaNibbles said...

I was soaked after my run this morning as well! It's a sticky Boston day.
I went to Canobie Lake a few weeks ago. It was a blast! I hadn't been since I was a little girl and it was just as fun as I remembered. Have a great weekend!

Pam (Highway to Health) said...

It is really muggy out!! I'm impressed. I'm hoping it will dry up a little by my run tonight!