Sunday, August 9, 2009

Typical Sunday Fashion

Daddy and D have started a tradition on Sunday morning – video gaming. 

Since Saturday mornings are pretty hectic at our house due to D’s early karate class, Sunday morning is their time to have some father/son time.

 

video3

 

This morning they are racing each other on the Cars video game

 

video1

 

The competition gets pretty rowdy.  I love seeing those big smiles on their faces. They are such great buddies.

See my little fur baby snuggling with his blankets.

 

video2

 

That is Otto’s post pretty much all day. He is such a couch potato.

 

Otto 

I had a typical Sunday morning myself – a run and oatmeal.  I did a nice 6.65 mile run in the great outdoors. It was actually a bit chilly this morning but very enjoyable. I did my favorite Yoga for Runners last night so my legs were good and ready for the pavement.  I really need to stop being such a yoga slacker. It really does make a huge difference when I run. 

I made a yummy bowl of banana oatmeal (no photo – I thought the pics of my guys are much more exciting). The concoction contained 1/2 a cup oats cooked on the stove with water, half a scoop of Jay Robb Vanilla Rice Protein powder, a banana and a PB2 drizzle.  Can you guess what was missing?  CINNAMON I totally forgot it today – where is my brain?  It still tasted delicious.

I am not sure what is on the agenda for the day.  We are still having great weather but I think that there is rain in the forecast for later.  How is your weekend going?  I hope you have a fabulous Sunday. 

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Just what the world needs, photos of me in my bathrobe.

Ann said...

Exactly what I was thinking.

Erica said...

haha- your fur baby lays on your furniture the SAME way Frank does! Cute pics of D and Charlie. I did a nice outdoor run this morning too. After doing yoga this week- the run felt easy! I agree with you, I need to get more yoga in my life