Monday, August 10, 2009

Stray Cats in the Morning

Good morning and Happy Monday!  Today we started our day with a little dancing to Stray Cats.  It is D’s newest music choice.  Charlie made him a CD from an old record he has.

 

 

My boy has some pretty sweet moves.

 

dancing1

dancing2

 

I ventured to the gym this morning for some cross training cardio. I spent some time with the Stepmill and the Elliptical machines.  I did a few weight training exercises and some mat work (learned some moves from Jillian this weekend). 

Breakfast was a good old bowl of Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal topped with blueberries and PB2.

 

DSC03419

The weather is supposed to be ridiculous today – 90 and sticky.  I am not sure what me and Mr. Dance Fever will be doing this fine Monday but whatever we do I am sure that his new CD will be coming with us. I guarantee that by the time the week is over I will have listened to it at least 30 times. 

Have an awesome day.

3 comments:

HeatherBakes said...

Haha- D is going to LOVE these videos when he's older :) Sweet moves!

Erica said...

hahaha so freaking cute! Hope you two have a nice day

polly said...

I heart mr. dance fever. Yummy oats, sweet long distance bff!! XOXO