Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jillian, Chalene and Me

When I got up this morning I was in the mood for a different workout but yet I wanted it to be challenging.  I have a decent collection of fitness DVDs so I decided to do a workout in my living room using a couple of them. I spent some time with Jillian and Chalene.  Man both these ladies sure know how to work it and get you pumped up.  I must say, I was successful in the challenging part.  I am sure that I have said this before but I will say it again. You do not need to go the gym to get a great workout. Just find a few fitness DVDs that really challenge you and you are good to go.  I was a sweaty mess at the end and could not wait to hit the shower.  

Today’s breakfast was Cinnamon Strawberry Oats.  I accidentally went a little heavy on the cinnamon. When I poured my favorite spice into the pot, a huge pile fell out – oh well, it tasted yummy regardless. 

 

DSC03838 

I stirred in about 1/2 a cup of frozen strawberries and then mashed them up as they thawed. You can see a little berry peaking out under the stream of PB2. 

 

DSC03840

Today it is supposed to be HOT – like 90 degrees.  I am not sure what is on the agenda for the day. I hope you have a great one. 

Do you have a go to at home workout? Do you like to experiment with different DVDs to see what one really challenges you?  Have you ever tried any of Jillian’s or Chalene’s workouts? I know, I am full of questions today.  I am interested in your answers, plus I like to read your comments.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey hey! Glad you enjoyed the workouts :) You know I love me some Chalene! I am a little sad that I don't teach Turbo any more! Hope you have a great day- stay cool ;)

MelissaNibbles said...

I love working out inside when I can't get out to run. I have a full set of weights and a lifting bench that folds up to fit in the closet. I also enjoy kickboxing and yoga dvds.
Those oats look delish. I love strawberries in my oatmeal!