Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good Morning From D

This morning D was up before 6AM again.  His tummy was telling him it was time to get up. I was doing No More Trouble Zones when he came downstairs announcing that he was starving.  Charlie got up with him so I was able to finish my workout – thanks love.  Still loving the combination of doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones workouts back to back. I seriously work up a major sweat. 

For breakfast this morning I made a batch of oatmeal on the stove with the usual water, banana and cinnamon.  When it came to toppings, I pulled out the jar of Coconut Butter from the cabinet. I have not had this creamy delight in ages.  I put a few dollops on the oats along with the winding rivers of PB2.

DSC03469

Here is a little Thursday morning video so you can get your D fix.  Enjoy!

 

 

D wanted to take a picture of me with the camera after I was finished filming him. 

 

Sammie2

I hope you have a great day.  I am off to do some crafts with my sweetie pie. 

2 comments:

Erica said...

hahah D is so cute! A cream cheese sammy- sounds pretty delicious to me. Glad you're loving your workouts. Enjoy the day with D

Susan said...

too cute! and i can't believe you got a 9 mile run in?? amazing! :D