Monday, August 24, 2009

Dino Dig

I thought that I would share with you a fun project that D and Daddy did yesterday afternoon.

 

 

I obviously need some help with technical projects.  I had to make the video 2 separate uploads.  I have been trying to publish this WAY too long – like since this morning.  So here is the other half.  I hope you are at least enjoying it.

 

 

Today I went to the gym – I feel like it has been ages since I stepped foot in the place. I wanted a little rest from running so I used the Stepmill, the Elliptical machine and I also did some weights.  It was a good workout and gave me the pep I need for my Monday. 

After a much needed scrub down I made breakfast – Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal with a PB2 drizzle. 

 

DSC03804

I am off to a great start.

How did you start your week?  I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Sammie,

You messed up that video or something. It makes me look like I'm losing my hair!

Olivia said...

Charlie - Jack says that about the pictures I take of him too. :)