Monday, June 1, 2009

Pumpkin & Chocolate PB2

I got a few extra ZZZZZZZZZZ’s this morning.  I think the busy weekend really did me in.  I was able to sleep until 6:30 which for me is very late. 

I came downstairs and made a stellar breakfast. 

Pumpkin & Chocolate PB2 Oatmeal

1/2 cup oats

scoop of Chocolate Rice Protein

pumpkin

cinnamon

2 Stevia Packets

banana

Chocolate PB2 drizzle 

 

DSC01752 

It was super yummy.

I am taking my sidekick to the gym today. I am going to try and do a Circuit Training Workout.

I hope that you had a great weekend.  We had 2 busy days.  My house seems so quite without the bird cheeping and the boys running around like mad men. 

Happy Monday!! 

4 comments:

polly said...

That IS stellar!! :) Enjoy your time at the gym! I just had oatmeal with fresh organic peaches on top. Simple polly wolly.

Love to you, sweet friend. Abbers and I are headed to Sams club later for a restock of baby spinach and other yummies. Hugs Hugs Hugs!! XOXO

Rose said...

Wow - talk about an awesome bowl of oatmeal!

K from ksgoodeats said...

That does, indeed, look super yummy!! Have fun at the gym today :)

HeatherBakes said...

Those bird photos are killing me. So cute!

Thanks for the pillow suggestion- I saw one of the boppy versions the other day and debated buying it. The past few nights have been better but I have a feeling I'll need one of the pillows soon enough! Will keep you posted...