Friday, June 26, 2009

Mrs. Clean

Today is a cleaning day so I must make this snappy.  I still need to get D dressed and pack up my cleaning gear. 

I went to the gym this morning due to the fact that I am still a little freaked out about the robbery less than a mile away from my house.  They never caught the guy and I know it is highly unlikely that he is in the area but I still wanted to feel safe indoors today.  My workout consisted of 30 minutes on the Elliptical, 30 minutes Running on the Treadmill and weights.

After washing off the grime I made a typical RWR breakfast. 

Stovetop oats with banana, blueberries, cinnamon and PB2

 

DSC02346

 

Don’t get me wrong, fresh BB are delicious, but I really love how frozen BB turn the oats a lovely shade of purple.

I truly look forward to breakfast every day – I love my oatmeal. 

 

DSC02344

Time to get the show on the road and go attack some dust bunnies. 

What is your favorite meal of the day? Do you have a particular dish that you like to have for that meal?  As you all know, my day is not the same unless I have my tummy filling bowl of oaty love. 

Happy Friday!!!  Have a great day. 

2 comments:

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Sammie,
Glad D's tests went okay, and sorry about the robbery - kind of scary! Good to know your Otto will protect you.

I'm am loving the blueberries these days and can't wait to stock up this weekend.

My favorite meal is breakfast for sure - gotta get in my oat bran, and if I don't eat it for breakfast, then I usually have it for dinner.

No worries about the blogger summit - we'll have our own someday. :)

Lynn (The Actors Diet) said...

I have to admit I love my breakfast oats too. But I do look forward to dinner because it's usually with my hubby.