Friday, June 19, 2009

I’m Going

Did you see the big reveal??? How cool is that?  It is literally happening a hop, skip and a jump from where I live so I’m going. Guess what else is super cool about that weekend – I turn 30 on the 15th.  I will get to spend my birthday hanging with all you amazing people.  I really sounds like it is going to be a blast.  How many of you are planning to attend?  Who are you most looking forward to meeting?  I can’t wait to meet EVREYONE. I have actually met Kath and Tina, both of these ladies are fabulous and as sweet as can be. 

Today is looking like a dreary day and it is supposed to continue on & off throughout the weekend – yuck. I went to the gym since I really wanted to get in a good weight lifting session. The weekends usually end up being light on the weights or none at all.  I think that the gym setting and all those free weights really motivate me.  I did 30 minutes on the Stairmaster, 30 minutes on the Arc Trainer and then moved it into the weight room.  It was a great workout – aren’t they always.

I made my beloved bowl of Blueberry Banana Protein Oatmeal for breakfast.  On a dreary day a hearty helping of oats really starts the day off right.  Honestly, it really does not matter what the weather is like – I need my warm bowl of goodness.

 

DSC02234 

The Pea Protein is really working out well – I love the flavor.  It cooks into the oats so well and makes them super creamy and delicious. 

So far so good as far as my sweet tart’s tummy goes.  He ate all his breakfast and has not complained once of his tummy hurting.  I am hoping that means we are set to have a good day.

I hope you enjoy your day.  Happy Friday!!! 

4 comments:

K from ksgoodeats said...

I've got my fingers crossed that today's a good day for D's tummy!! Glad you're liking the pea protein :)

Happy Friday!!

Laura said...

I would love to go & I don't even have a blog! I always enjoy reading yours though b/c you seem so kind and down to earth. I live in Atlanta so I have to see if I can make it work-- it feels funny to want to go to something where I feel like I know everyone but they don't know me!

polly said...

Hi Sammie girl!

I had a busy morning and just stopped by my R with a R blog for a hug. :)

I am not sure about the Summit... sounds SO FUN but the week before we'll be on a family vacation with my family in Florida and that will be the last weekend before Abbi starts back to school... :(

I don't think I'll attend, but... I am not gonna say 100% no yet! :)


Love you bunches! Have a wonderful friday. I am just getting around to eating breakfast at 11:30am!?? My tummy was puff city today. :( Not fun, but after walking many of my errands, it feels a little better so we'll try some oats.


HUGS TO YOU LOVE YA LONG DISTANCE BFF!! XOXO

praying D has a happy tummy day!!!

Aggie said...

Gosh, I would love to go to that weekend!! I can't wait to see everyone's posts afterwards! Have a great weekend!