Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Training Circuit Style

This morning I headed to the gym with another one of Jillian’s Circuit Training Cards in hand.  Before going to bed last night I looked through all the workouts and decided that #6 would be the next one to try.  Just like #4 it was KILLER!! I love how I just hop from one exercise to the next without having to think up the moves on my own – everything is spelled out for me.  There are times when I am at the gym when I have to stop and think about what exercise I should be doing next – well I don’t have to do that with these circuit training cards.  And because Jillian is such a hard core trainer, all her exercises are challenging.  I followed up the circuit workout with 45 minutes of cardio on the Step Mill.  I showed my muscles a little loving at the end with the foam roller. 

I am so glad that I picked up Hot Bod in a Box the other day. I love the challenging workouts. 

Breakfast this morning was not anything new – I just can’t seem to veer away from my bowl of oaty goodness.

 

DSC01609

Here is the breakdown:

1/2 cup oatmeal cooked on the stove with 1 1/2 cups water, Rice Protein Powder and lots of cinnamon

pumpkin and 1/3 banana added after oats are thick and creamy

toppings:

strawberries, the rest of the banana, Once Again sunflower seed butter, and Artisana Organics Raw Coconut Butter

 

DSC01611 DSC01610

 

Today we have to take my fur boy to the vet.  He needs some TLC since we are going to have to leave him at a doggie camp when we go on vacation in July.  We actually went to visit the place on Saturday and it is such a great facility. The only time he will be alone is when he eats and when he sleeps. Other than that he will be outside playing with the other dogs (in his size range) and one of the camp employees. It is so much better than leaving him at a place where he stays in a cage ALL day long.  That is not the life for my Otto – he needs lots of love. Then again what doggie doesn’t.

I hope you have a great day. 

2 comments:

K from ksgoodeats said...

The title of that makes me laugh, "hot bod in a box" :) I like it!

Hope all goes well at the vet!!

polly said...

Happy day, sweet sammie! XOXO