Monday, May 18, 2009

The Throwback Pepsi Challenge

We decided to have a little fun here at my homestead this evening. I hope you enjoy the movie.




video


I know this is not the sort of food/beverage that you find on this blog but we were in need of a little excitement - yes, we are easily amused.


I hope you had a lovely Monday. See you tomorrow.

Update from Charlie: This guy agrees that Pepsi Throwback is the true choice of evolved beings. His bottom line: "When stacked up against HFCS Pepsi, frankly you just want to spit out that stuff and run away."

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Our next video will be "How to center a camera".

polly said...

oh my goodness I love you guys!! Sammie, can you please move to Indiana? Such a fun idea. Hi Charlie, I swear you could be buddies with my hubs.

Have a super nite, my friend Sammie girl!! XOXO

Tonight was Abbi's choir concert... so fun. I have lots of pics that will be up tomorrow of my peanut.

Sarah W. said...

This video was really cute. It's so nice to be able to see your personality/voice come through on video, it's like when you finally put a face to a name.

meredith said...

love the video! your voice is just how i thought it would be.

and i agree, real sugar is wayyy better than HFCS!

Vicky said...

Greetings from Oklahoma! I love your blog and all your inspiring running highlights.

I had to comment about the Pepsi challenge since my family and I recently visited a place called "Pops" in Arcadia, OK that serves hundreds of varieties of pop and most of them have "natural" flavors. I tried a "natural" pepsi and coke and both tasted remarkably better without HFCS. I think we forget what "natural" tastes like after years of being fed preservative flavored everything.

Thanks for the fun - Vicky

greendogwine said...

Loved the video Sammie!!! You totally need to do more of these! You have such a great sense of humor!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

This is so awesome! I love the "sweet elixir of life" line, as well as the husband/wife interaction.

And Sammie, your accent is adorable!

I'm off on my quest for Mexican coke. You guess which kind...