Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meet the Villain

This afternoon Rocco disappeared to his room and came back with this disguise.  I asked who he was and he said he was the Villain. No one specific just a “Villain”.

0514091446

Today I tried to get creative with my salad choices. First, for lunch, I added crushed pineapple to my regular mix of goods (lettuce, shredded cabbage, red pepper, zucchini, chic peas, salsa and cottage cheese). The sweetness of the pineapple tasted great with the spicy salsa and I absolutely adore cottage cheese with pineapple.

 

DSC01304

My dinner salad included Sprouted Hummus.  I owe this deliciousness to Kelsey – thanks girl this recipe is the bomb! 

This salad only contained 4 ingredients but it was so flavorful and delicious.

lettuce

raw corn that I cut off the cob

Sprouted Hummus

cottage cheese

 

DSC01309 

This salad was so fresh tasting. The raw corn really added little bursts of sweetness.  If you haven’t tried raw corn off the cob you should – it is amazing.

Time to watch Hell’s Kitchen. See you in the AM.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Lol - how adorable.

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

OMG, that is hilarious. Now I know how everyone must feel when I post funny pictures of the girls. I love it!