Saturday, May 9, 2009

Karate Mom

Good morning!  We are heading out the door in a sec to take my Karate Kid to class.  I just wanted to say a quick HI and show my sweet tart all decked out in his uniform (it has been a while since I last posted a picture of him in it).  Plus my mom will be able to see him looking all grown-up.  Since I can’t be with her tomorrow (boo hoo!!), I thought a few nice family photos would be nice.

 

kmom1

You can’t really tell but D’s eyes are soooo puffy this morning.  I think that he takes after Daddy and has some allergies kicking in right now. Poor thing, he has been rubbing his eyes and saying that they itch. 

 

DSC01215

I ventured out into the drizzle this morning (I didn’t get too soaked).  I did a 7.5 mile loop which was rather enjoyable even though it was a bit sticky. 

For breakfast I opted for pretty much the same mix of flavors as yesterday – it was that good. 

1/2 cup oatmeal cooked with water on the stove

Chocolate Rice Protein Powder

1/2 cup pumpkin

cinnamon

banana

 

DSC01208

 

It was delicious and made my tummy happy.

My guys are ready to leave.  Have an awesome day.

1 comment:

K from ksgoodeats said...

Aw, D is such a cutie!! Sorry about the allergies. If it makes you feel any better I used to allergies up the wazoo when I was a kid but they hardly bug me now. Maybe he'll grow out of it? Have fun at karate!