Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Morning at the Zoo

This morning my sis & I took the boys to the zoo.  I have been going to this zoo since I was a wee one.  They have really done a lot of work to the grounds and it is now quite lovely.  Our little guys had some fun. The weather is absolutely perfect for an outdoor activity.

CP4  CP
CP3 CP2
CP5 CP6
CP7 CP8
CP9 CP10
CP11 CP17
CP12 CP13
CP14 CP15
CP16 CP18

 

Here is a quick recap of the days eats.

I had a hearty bowl of Hemp Oats this morning when I got back from the gym.

1/2 cup Oatmeal, Vanilla Hemp Protein Powder, Cinnamon, Acai Power Powder,  Banana, Sunflower Seed Butter and Coconut Butter

 

DSC01503 DSC01505

 

I snacked on 2 pieces of Swiss Cheese and 2 rice cakes as an AM snack.

 

DSC01537

For lunch I packed a salad that contained lettuce, marinated veggies and leftover Lemon Scented Quinoa Salad.

 

DSC01538

I also had a Cashew Cookie Larabar.

 

DSC01539

My sis had an appointment to go to this afternoon so I am currently hanging out with the dynamic duo at her house.  They are still eating lunch – there is more talking that chewing going on. 

I hope you are having a great day.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

seesaraheat said...

Those oats look delicious! Haha, I had a cashew Larabar today too. Love the Zoo pics :) Have a great day and weekend.

Mariposa said...

i love capron park! i think its just the right size zoo for little ones- they dont get too overwhelmed!!! the Peanut loved it when we went for her birthday a couple years ago!