Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feed Me

I tucked Batman into his nest last night and he stayed asleep all night long. 

 

nest

 

This morning he was ready to eat as soon as I took him out of his comfy bed. 

 

feedme

I chewed up a grape and some peanuts into a paste – yes, kind of gross but at least it wasn’t worms.

 

DSC01739

He ate his breakfast right off my finger – this was the first of many breakfasts (he has already eaten at least 10 times and he has only been up for an hour and a half).

 

feedme2

I snuck out for a 7.5 mile run while everyone was asleep – the only “me” time that I am gonna get today.

Between feedings I managed to get some nutrients into my own body. I made a hearty bowl of Pumpkin Oats.  I used my NutriBiotic Chocolate Rice Protein – I am hanging onto the Jay Robb for another day (I will be sad when it is gone).

 

DSC01736

 

I actually bought some Stevia packets and tried it out in my oats today.  I mixed one packet into the oats but I think that it could have used another. My finished result was not nearly as sweet as when I used the Jay Robb Chocolate Rice Protein.  It was still tasty and filling.

 

 

DSC01738

 

The boys wanted to playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii this morning. Now they are driving around my house on a hummer and a space ship (D’s ride on toys that are for indoor use only). 

They still have not had breakfast. I think that the excitement of being together is affecting their hunger.

 

playing

I think it is time to feed them and the bird (again). 

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

1 comment:

K from ksgoodeats said...

Glad you guys had a great sleepover and that the bird is doing well! You're going to be a busy mama with the kids and the bird :)