Monday, May 11, 2009

Ear Trouble

The other day my ear felt like it was clogged – yuck, I know.  I bought some drops at CVS yesterday and tested them out this afternoon. Well I think the drops are now stuck in my ear and I can’t hear very well out of it either.  The bottle says that you can use it twice a day but I am a little nervous to add more to my already clogged ear. Thankfully I am not in any pain – I don’t think that I have an infection.  I just think that my ear is blocked up – maybe an allergy?

Anyway, D and I went to the park and had some fun in the sun.  We played football and pass with the Stick-Ums set that I found in the basement – funny, the things that I can find in my basement. 

When we got home I made a quick snack – a Mrs. May’s Bar and greek yogurt with cinnamon.

 

DSC01246 DSC01245

Dinner was salad and 2 Corn Thins with melted Swiss cheese. 

Here are the salad fixings:

lettuce, red pepper, zucchini, pumpkin, hummus, cottage cheese and almonds.

Instead of dressing I sprinkled on turmeric, cinnamon and cumin. The salad was nice and crispy and well seasoned.

 

DSC01249 DSC01254

 

For dessert I had Ciao Bella Mango Sorbetto and frozen fruit.  I thawed the fruit in the microwave for a few seconds before adding the scoop of Sorbetto.  The mixed berries and peaches really tasted delicious with the sweet and creamy Mango goodness. 

For some reason, mango seems to be a fruit that is pleasing my tastebuds these days.

This concoction had Summer written all over it – light, fruity and refreshing.

 

DSC01255 DSC01257

 

That is all I have for today my friends. My teeth are already brushed and I am getting ready to put on my comfy jammies – my bed is looking darn good right now.  I hope you had a great start to your week.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

polly said...

xoxo my sweet sammie. I am all caught up on your blog and shananigans. ;) I can see my adorable little frienship girl right now sitting above my fireplace. You are heart with legs. :) RUNNERS LEGS!


hug hug hug so happy you had fun with D outdoors today. xoxo

polly said...

ps.

I love that bracelet. Charlie gets extra points for hubby sweetness.

Angie said...

also loved the bracelet! So different and beautiful.

Trader Joe's started making their own mango sorbet and it is incredible; especially for the price! I think it's $3.50 or something for a... quart? I haven't checked, but it's bigger than the small pints.