Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Did you say something?

Now I can’t hear out of my right ear and it is rather annoying.  Charlie & D keep trying to talk to me and I have no idea what they are saying. I think my left ear wants to give up on me now too.

I managed to get in a workout at the gym.  Too bad that I could barely hear my gym buddy as she tried to chat with me on the Arc Trainer. I explained my problem so she didn’t think that I was being rude or if by chance I screamed at her. I can’t even tell how loud my voice is.  My workout was good – 35 min Stairclimber, 30 min. Arc Trainer and weights. 

Breakfast was my favorite Pumpkin Oaty combo that is just so darn good I can’t seem to start the day any other way.

 

DSC01258 DSC01261

 

1/2 cup oatmeal cooked on the stove with water

1 tablespoon Chocolate Rice Protein

cinnamon

1/2 cup Pumpkin

Banana

Raw Almond Butter

 

DSC01259 DSC01260

 

I am going to see my doctor at 10 this morning.  Hopefully she can unclog my ear. The ringing in it is also making me feel a bit woozy and my head feels lopsided.   I’ll let you know how it turns out. 

I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Ughh - I that ear cloggin feeling. I get ringing in my ear and that clogged can't hear feeling after I go out to loud clubs - I guess it's a sign of me getting older. It's pretty dang annoying.

Melissa @ For the Love of Health said...

Not being able to hear 100% is really annoying! Hope the doc can help!!

Great looking oats! Very hearty!
Do they normally keep you full until lunch?

Sammie said...

Melissa,
This bowl did but I ended up eating lunch at 11:30. If I get hungry around 10 I usually have a snack and then I can eat lunch a bit later. I was at the dr's and did not get hungry - totally unlike me.

K from ksgoodeats said...

Ear problems always make me feel a bit funky :( Hope yours goes away soon!

HeatherBakes said...

I hope your ear feels better! This is kind of gross, but Brian had to go to the doctor in college for the same reason, and they basically flushed his ear canal out with water and a giant syringe thing- he said it actually felt really good.