Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yummy Treats!!!!

Hello my blog buddies.  This is a quickie before I bust out of here to go babysit with my little doobie. 

I had my usual breakfast this morning – 3/4 cup oats cooked with water, a banana, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt and a drizzle of PB2.

IMG000096

I was still a little hungry – what’s up with that???? So I thought that I would give these guys a try.

 

IMG000099

They contain100% Human ingredients. Otto goes crazy for them - I now can see why – YUMMY!!!!!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Good luck babysitting!!

Anonymous said...

Are those dog treats? Did you eat them?

Sammie said...

Anonymous,
It was a joke. You know, for Aril Fools Day.

Anonymous said...

LOL..April fool's on the dog treat's..they do look interesting though!!
Love your blog!!

Sandy

Charlie said...

Hey I'll give you a buck if you really do eat one!

Meghann said...

haha LOVE the dog treats!! April Fools is the best :)

K said...

Haha! Love the dog treats ;)

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Hehe - Happy April Fool's Day Sammie. Nice one! :)

Anonymous said...

those dog treats do look veeeeery interesting. i just think if i did eat one i would puke, wouldn't you?

Sammie said...

I really would not EVER eat one - yuck!!!