Friday, April 10, 2009

Where is my brain?

Yeah, so I am a little soft in the head today I guess. I really feel like a dope. I obviously have no idea what the date is.  Being a stay at home mommy, I really never know the date.  Well if I have plans then I do but today I was a week ahead of myself. It all worked out and we had a fun day in the city.  We are planning on going back next Saturday for another fun filled day. At least there is something to look forward to. 

I am one tired lady so I will leave you with a quick recap of the days eats. I ate the usual stuff a Larabar and 2 other gluten free bars. I also had 2 salads - lunch was with rice crackers and dinner (I could only ate half, it was such a behemoth) was with a small container of plain Chobani – not in the photos. On the way home mommy got her soft serve.  I hope you all had a great day. 

 

DSC00399 DSC00406
DSC00408 DSC00410
DSC00413 DSC00414
DSC00417 DSC00419
DSC00421 DSC00422

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Looks like a fun, delish day!! Rest up!!

K from ksgoodeats said...

What a great day!! Glad you got your soft serve :)

Zesty Cook said...

Cute pictures! Yummy eats. Happy easter

Erin said...

I love those Larabars! That flavour is always sold out...

I saw your post a few days ago, where you mentioned gluten free desserts - and I wanted to recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Gluten-Free-Baking-Classics-Annalise-Roberts/dp/1572840811

By far, the best one I have! Everything tastes "real"!

Sammie said...

Thanks Zesty! I hope you have a great Easter too.

Erin,
Thanks you for the book recommendation, I will check it out.

Alison said...

Wow that salad looks great. Your little boy is adorable!