Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Sprouts

This evening I made a salad for dinner but this one contained Mung Bean Sprouts.  These do not contain nearly as much protein per serving as the Adzuki Beans but they do have a little – 3 grams to be exact. 

The salad also contained lettuce, red pepper, corn, 2 hard boiled egg whites, raw almonds, fresh lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon and a drizzle of Maple Grove Farms Balsamic dressing. 

 

DSC00620 DSC00619

I had some Mr. Krispers with it.

 

DSC00621

My dessert was a Peanut Butter Cookie – Larabar style. I love this flavor!! 

 

DSC00622

Tonight I Shredded with level 2 – it is still challenging.  I love that in 20 minutes I can feel like I spent some serious time working my muscles. 

Oh yeah, I had a pear, 1/2 a cup cottage cheese and a Mrs. May’s Strawberry Trio bar as my afternoon snack. My camera battery was charging – sorry for the lack of pictures. 

Time to catch up on all my favorite blogs. Then I am heading to bed.  Tomorrow is a cleaning day so I need a little extra shuteye. 

Have a great night. 

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Love all the sprouts!!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

I love that salad dressing and am so glad PB Cookie Larabars are back!

Have a good night, my fellow Mommy!

K from ksgoodeats said...

Those Trio bars sound so good! Hope you get some rest tonight :)

Brooke said...

You put ingredients I would never think of in a salad, I love all the ideas. I have always been so narrow mined about salads I love to see how diverse they can be. Thanks for all the good ideas:)