Friday, April 3, 2009

A little Snoozer

My little man is pretty tired today.  I had a feeling that he would be seeing as he was awake at 5 AM complaining of a headache. Daddy administered some medicine and I tucked him back into MY bed. I rubbed his sweet little head until he was back in dream land but that didn’t last very long – 1 to 1 1/2 hours maybe.  He was awake when I got home from my run but still in bed simply chatting away with his big buddy.  On the way home this afternoon I looked back and at him and he was snoozing away with his mouth wide open.  That is a sure sign that he is pooped.  I am letting him relax while watching a little TV.  It is a crummy day so I figured it is probably not a bad idea to let him get all snuggly and chill out for a while. 

Ok onto the eats.  I had a Larabar as an AM snack. 

DSC00093

I cleaned for a little over two hours while D played with his Grandpa – his other big buddy - D just adores my father-in-law. 

On the way to Trader Joe’s I had this Trail Mix bar. I would love to try and make a knock-off of this guy – it is sooooooo delicious.  The ingredient list is so simple I just need the right portions of them. 

 

DSC00094 DSC00095

 

When we got home I made a quickie bite to eat.  I combined cottage cheese, chic peas, red pepper and salsa – looks like a mess and it was but it tasted AWESOME. 

 

DSC00103

I had some Rice Crisps with it. 

 

DSC00105 

DSC00108

  

I ended lunch with a warm cup of tea and a little something sweet.

 

 

DSC00109

 

I topped a couple Corn Thins with peanut butter and strawberry preserves. 

 

 

 

I haven’t stopped since 4 AM and I am a little beat at the moment. I might go and join D for a little R & R before the craziness starts back up again.  I hope you are having a great day.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Aww hope little D feels 100% better, and that you get some time to relax!!

greendogwine said...

I'm lovin the new camera! :) Hope D man feels better!

Danielle said...

Hope your little man feels better quickly!

ksgoodeats said...

That CC combo sounds pretty fantastic! Hope D's headache is gone!!