Friday, April 10, 2009

It is a Good Friday

Happy Friday friends!!!  Today is a good day indeed – my honey has the day off from work.  It is always nice to get an extra day of family time with my two favorite guys. 

I opted for a run outside this morning – I love that it is getting lighter earlier.  I am such a morning person and it is nice to get in a run and be home by 7 AM.

Breakfast was of course the famous 3/4 cup oatmeal – so filling and tasty.  I cooked the oats with 1/2 a cup of Vanilla Almond milk and the rest of the liquid was water. 

DSC00393 DSC00394 DSC00395

 

I topped the creamy goodness with Greek yogurt and a drizzle of PB2 sauce. I made the sauce with 1 tbsp PB2 powder and water.

 

DSC00396 DSC00397 DSC00398

We have some fun stuff planned for today.  We are heading into the city for the Marathon Expo – woo hoo!!!! That should be runner paradise.  I am sure that we will do some other exciting things while we are in Boston.  I am definitely going to play with the new camera.

I hope you have a great day.  See you later.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ooooh, have TONS of fun with your loved ones today!!

K from ksgoodeats said...

Have fun at the expo!! Maybe you'll score more mini-Lara?!