Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey Look no Salad

Good evening, did you all enjoy your day?  D and I had a rather nice day here at home. Sorry that I do not have anything super exciting to report – just a low key day. 

On that note I’ll just get to the point – FOOD.

My afternoon snack was plain Greek yogurt and a Cocoa Mole Larabar.  I love the sweet and spicy flavor of this bar.

 

DSC00971

For dinner I did not make a salad – I know shocking.  I did of course eat my veggies and hummus. I made a sampler plate with 1/2 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup brown rice, 1/4 cup hummus, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (seasoned with cinnamon), red pepper and a gluten free Brown Rice Tortilla.  I cut the tortilla into 4 pieces and did some wrap action.

 

DSC00977

Dessert was a Stonyfield yogurt and Enjoy Life Gluten Free Granola. 

 

DSC00978

I was hoping to get into bed early tonight but that doesn’t look like it is going to happen.  Oh well, at least I am in my pj’s already.  I still have a few things I would like to do before I turn in for the night.  I hope you have a good one.

No comments: