Thursday, April 23, 2009

Have you Tried it?

Happy Thursday!!!  The sun is shining and the weather is supposed to be stellar for the next six days – woo hoo!!!!  Outdoor activities here we come. 

I went to the gym this morning to do some cross training. I plan on running outside while the weather is so nice the next few days so a day of something different was in order.  I did 40 minutes on the Elliptical, 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer and then weights.  I followed up my workout with 15 minutes of stretching and Foam Rolling. 

I made a protein drink this morning – exactly the same as yesterday.  Into the Vita-Mix went the Rice Protein powder, water, a banana and lots of ice.

 

DSC00788

I made a simple bowl of oats with a side of plain Greek yogurt and a dollop of Peanut Butter & Company’s Mighty Maple PB.

 

DSC00789

 

This PB is so good – I even got D to eat it.  He hates peanut butter but LOVES maple.  I have tried almost all of PB & Co. flavors and this one is my favorite. My least favorite was The Heat is On

 

DSC00790 

Have you experienced the yummy goodness of the PB & Co. products?  What flavors have you tried? What flavors would you like to try? Do you have NO interest in their products at all? I might have a little something up my sleeve, so your feedback is much appreciated.  Don’t be shy – chime in on this one – it just might pay off. 

Today I am supposed to be watching Rocco but I am not sure if he is coming to my house or if we have to go to theirs.  I must go figure out what the plan is.  Then I have been commissioned to build this – Daddy bought D more Legos last night.  My child is obsessed with ALL things Star Wars.   He keeps asking if I am ready to put this together – I think he is just a little excited. 

DSC00792

Enjoy your day.  I hope the sun is shining down on you where ever you are.  Don’t forget to send me those PB answers – thanks. 

28 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a protein-packed breakfast!!


Star Wars!! Classic :-D

Megan said...

I've tried mighty maple, cinnamon raisin swirl, and dark chocolate dreams and they're ALL soooo delicious! I use mighty maple most for oats, cinnamon raisin swirl on bread, and dark chocolate dreams more for dessert... I would eat any of those ANY DAY! LOVEEE PB&CO!!!

stacey said...

Cinnamon raisin swirl is my favorite pb&co product. I love, love, love it. So addicting!

carolinebee said...

I love the PB and Co flavs, not a huge fan of cinnamon raisin- but I think the white chocolate wonderful is next on my list :D Have a great day sammie! And yes you definitely are the original mess-inventor!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

Hi Sammie! I've tried cinn raisin and dark chocolate dreamed, and like the cinn raisin a lot better. I definitely want to try White Chocolate Wonderful, though.

Have a great day with your little star trooper!

erica said...

my favorites are definitely mighty maple, cinnamon raisin, and white chocolate! mmmm. i'd love to try the bee's knees as well as dark chocolate dreams which I haven't had it ages.

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited to try Mighty Maple when I can get to Wholefoods after going home for the summer!

Jessica said...

Mighty Maple and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl are tied in my book. Never tried the chocolate versions but they sound great.

Sarah said...

I haven't tried any of the pb&co products. I'm reluctant to buy a whole jar because I'm not sure I would like them... who am I kidding... it's peanut butter! What's not to like?

lisa said...

i have the dark chocolate dreams & cinnamon raisin, but NOBODY in MN sells the mighty maple. i'm dyin' to try that one. my fave between the two i have is surely the dark chocolate dreams. yummy!

K from ksgoodeats said...

Hooray for PB and Co!! I've tried mighty maple, cinnamon raisin, and dark chocolate dreams but my favorite is cinnamon raisin :)

erinbee said...

i havent had ANY of the pb&co peanutbutters which is quite ridiculous considering i am a peanutbutter fiend!

seesaraheat said...

I looove PB&Co, its so good. I think Mighty Maple is my favorite now too, although it took some convincing. I haven't gotten to try the heat is on or the bees knees yet but I want to! I really like the dark & white chocolate ones. I tried to visit the store/restaurant in NYC but it was closed when I went past there :(

keri said...

PB&Co is only around in a few stores here, so I've only gotten to try the Dark Chocolate Dreams. I found it a bit too rich for my taste - but it did taste good with Stacys cinnamon sugar pita chips! I would love to try the Bees Knees or Mighty Maple flavors - they look like they would go with just about anything!

jenn.y. said...

love pb and co..have tried the dark chocolate and white chocolate..currently have the cinnamon swirl in my fridge..
even though i live in nyc..i've never been to the actual shop tho =X

Julie said...

I love the cinnamon raisin and mighty maple...they are dangerous! I have yet to try the white and dark chocolate flavors...to be honest I'm a little nervous because I know I'd get addicted to them! The heat is on sounds interesting, but I have no idea what I'd eat with it.

Meredith said...

Dark Chocolate Dreams and Mighty Maple are my favorites! I like the white chocolate one too, but not so much on the Heat is On and the Cinnamon Raisin.

shawna said...

I haven't tried any of their products, but I'd LOVE to! The one I'd like to try the most is the Mighty Maple - yum!!

HangryPants said...

My child, I mean Mark, is obsessed with all things Star Wars. Looks like my boyfriend and your son have a lot in commong. :D

HeatherBakes said...

Never tried PB & Co, though the Dark Chocolate Dreams and Bees Knees both sound really good. Yum.

Enjoy the nice weather!!

polly said...

It's sunny here, Sammie!! Love you and yay for Star Wars and that PB! I have never tried any of their stuff, but sounds yummy!

Have a fun day with D. XOXO

Michelle said...

I've never tried any of them--but have eyed them while shopping at Whole Foods. I'm afraid to branch out from Trader Joe's raw almond butter and some organic natural peanut butter I can buy at Costco. I do love dark chocolate, but am very picky about it being VERY dark chocolate, so if it's too sweet, I might not like it. Otherwise, I'm OBSESSED with cinnamon just like you--so the cinnamon raisin swirl does sound delicious!

Kate said...

Im also dying to try the mighty maple, we have white choco wonderful, cinnamon raisin, & dark chocolate dreams which is AMAZINGGG!

DrMom said...

I have tried all the flavors minus the honey and maple. I ordered them on line years ago when they were sold in glass jars. I love this pb! They were a great calorie boost a few years back when I lost 25# due to illness.

Sandy said...

I haven't tried any of the PB&Co flavor's..I will need to order from the site!!I will definitely try the Maple now..

Star Wars..so cool~Lucky D..

DLap said...

I have never seen PB and Co in store...I'll have to keep my eye out!

Samantha said...

I have tried Cinnamon Raisin and White Chocolate Wonderful. I would LOVE to try Might Maple, but I've never seen it in my stores. I have had my eye on the Dark Chocolate one, though.

Brooke said...

My favorite way to eat peanutbutter is mixed in with my oatmeal.