Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Response

Thank you all for such a great response to my PB & Company question this morning. Stay tuned for a little something something in the near future regarding that yummy stuff.  

D and I went to story hour this morning.  It was really fun. The man reading the story was an art teacher (he is on April vacation right now). After reading the story he had a great origami craft for the kids to make.  I did have to assist my little guy with all the folding and then we both added some color to the finished product which was an Ant head.  

Before heading to the book store I ate this bar for a snack.

DSC00795

Lunch today was of course a salad.  In the mix – lettuce, broccoli slaw, shredded cabbage, fresh salsa, hummus and cottage cheese. I had a bowl of Nut Thins on the side.

DSC00798 DSC00799

I ended with a Cocoa Loco bar. 

 

DSC00800

My sis ended up not needing my services today but they did come over for a visit.  The boys had a good time playing – as usual.  I enjoyed chatting with my favorite girlie.  I snacked on a Chocolate Jocalat bar – this baby tastes like a brownie – yum, yum!!! 

 

DSC00801

For dinner I made yet again another salad.  This guy contained lettuce, coleslaw mix, zucchini, red pepper, pumpkin and hummus.  I had 2 Corn Thins with a piece of melted Swiss cheese.

 

DSC00806 DSC00805

For dessert I topped some plain Greek yogurt with some Enjoy Life Cranapple Crunch Granola and a dollop of Mighty Maple PB. 

 

DSC00807

Tomorrow we are supposed to see 70 degree weather. My sis and I are planning on taking the dynamic duo to the zoo.  I am so psyched that we are heading into the warmer temperature.  

I hope you have a great night. See you in the AM.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Sorry that I missed your question :-(

K from ksgoodeats said...

I'm very excited about the warm up as well!! It's about time after the winter all of us have had!

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.coloradocats.org/ - finasteride medication

Propecia went on the market in 1998 after being approved by the FDA in several case studies.
[url=http://www.coloradocats.org/]finasteride hair loss[/url]
Propecia as a hair loss solution
You can order cheap Propecia (Finasteride) at reliable online pharmacy. No RX!
propecia drug

Propecia went on the market in 1998 after being approved by the FDA in several case studies.