Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gaming With my Guys

D and I had a nice afternoon just hanging at the homestead.  I was able to attack the laundry piles – they were getting vicious. 

I snacked on some Greek yogurt laced with cinnamon and a Coconut Cream Pie Larabar.

DSC00586 DSC00588

 

For dinner tonight I made chicken which I did indeed eat but a top a salad – of course.  In my salad I had lettuce, cuke, sweet potato, tomato, prunes, peanuts, sunflower seeds and a little cinnamon for flavor – odd but oh so yummy.  I had 365 Tortilla Strips of some crunchers.

 

DSC00595 DSC00593

 

When Daddy got home, the 3 of us played a few rounds of Candy Land. D and I had already eaten dinner so Charlie had to eat and play.

 

game1 

Mommy actually one a game – see we don’t always let D cheat.  

He is such a little goof-ball. 

goofy

My guys are reading a bedtime story and then it is time to tuck that little monkey into bed.

I hope you all had a great day.  Thanks for all the Bloggie Love this afternoon.  I am glad to hear that you are not getting bored with me.  See you all tomorrow. 

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SWEET POTATO!!!!!!!


Aww love board games with the family :-)

K from ksgoodeats said...

CANDY LAND!! That used to be one of my favorite board games!

Cinnamon goes with everything!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

I ABHOR Candyland. My parents bought the Dora version for Grace when she was 2, so every time they come over I say, "Hey Grace, don't you want Mimi and Poppy to play Candyland with you?"

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say..I love your Blog,and hope you continue just the way it is!!
What a sweet family playing Candyland :)I miss the day's when my Girl's would play board games..

Still miss your Webcam picture's!!

Have a fabulous day!! Sandy