Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun With Foam

Good afternoon, I hope your day is going well.  We had a nice time at story hour today. One of the stories was called Diary of a Worm and it was pretty funny.

Before we left the house I had a Larabar for a snack. When we left the book store I quickly popped into an arts & craft store up the street so we could look and see if they had anything for crafty for Easter.

DSC00282 DSC00287

 

By the time we got home it was past noon time and I was hungry. I made a salad – lettuce, red pepper, artichoke hearts, pumpkin, cottage cheese and Nut Thins. I am sure the contents are no surprise to you. I also melted a piece of provolone cheese on 2 rice cakes.  First time for that but definitely not the last.

 

DSC00289 DSC00288

 

I had my sweet treat at the end – a Cocoa Loco bar. Of course it was accompanied by a cup of tea.

 

DSC00292

So we were successful at finding a craft to do today.  We found a Bunny Cottage Foam Kit (just like our Haunted House).  D and I were quite the sticky mess after all the gluing that went down. I think it turned out great. It is not exactly like the picture on the box but who cares - this one is made by the famous D. 

 

DSC00293 DSC00300
DSC00294 DSC00296
DSC00297 DSC00298

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.  See you after dinner. 

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SO CUTE AND FESTIVE!! :-)

HeatherBakes said...

Such a cute little Easter house! Great job :)

I love your salad combos... they're always so creative.

K from ksgoodeats said...

It looks BETTER than the picture on the box - seriously, adorable! I agree with Heather, your salad combos are always something new!

Alison said...

Love the house. That's one thing I look forward to when I have kids - doing all sorts of cute craft projects.

Mariposa said...

such a cute house! i love it!