Saturday, April 25, 2009

Franklin Park Zoo

My sis and I took our little guys to the Franklin Park Zoo yesterday.

z1

When we arrived and saw how packed it was, I then asked why we chose to take them during school vacation week – duh!!!!  Here is a photo recap of our day.

z2 z3

z4 z5

z6 z7

z8 z9

z10 z11

z12 z13

z14 z15

z16 z17

z18 z19

We did have a nice time with the boys and the weather was amazing. 

On the drive home D announced that he needed to use the potty. He was getting pretty antsy so I ended up taking him to the Hospital to use the bathroom. He started panicking when he realized that I was taking him to the Hospital – what did he think I was going to check him in? He did his business and we went on our merry way.  Another day of chaos but that was definitely expected. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun day! Looks like you had great weather too! That is too funny about having to make a pit stop at the hospital... probably taught him to plan ahead for next time lol.

K from ksgoodeats said...

Looks like a great day!! Oh no - the hospital trip sounds funny, poor kid!