Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extra ZZZZZZ’s

This morning I decided to get a few extra hours of sleep since I did not make it up to bed as early as I was hoping to last night.  I got 2 whole extra hours – let’s hope that was enough to keep this mama going strong today.  

When I came downstairs to make breakfast, the only thing I wanted was oatmeal – I am such a creature of habit.  I did a little side by side action today.  One side of the bowl was oats and the other side was plain Greek yogurt.

DSC00983 DSC00982

 

I tossed on some cinnamon, banana chunks and Might Maple PB.

 

DSC00985 DSC00984

I am planning on heading to the gym with my sidekick.  It has been so long since I have taken him along while I exercise. I am hoping that he will still stay in the babysitting room without me.

We are going to have lovely weather again today – mid 60’s is the forecast.  Maybe D and I can get some fresh air this afternoon.  I hope you have a great day. 

6 comments:

Melissa @ For the Love of Health said...

That breakfast looks great!!

Maple PB?? That must taste great!
What brand is it? I have never seen Maple before.

K from ksgoodeats said...

Nice breakfast!! It's the best of both worlds :)

You deserve the extra sleep!!

Sandy said...

Hooray for more sleep!!!!
As usual your food look's yummy..enjoy the Gym today,hope D will be ok without you for a short while!! :)
Have a fun afternoon, with your glorious weather!!

polly said...

yay for sleep! :)

Have fun with D and I bet he'll have a ball playing while momma is working out. The part is going to pick them up all happy and ready for a hug. XOXO

Sammie said...

Melissa,
It is Peanut Butter & Company's Mighty Maple flavor - it is amazing.

Danica's Daily said...

That is a some rockin' greek yogurt - it looks so good. Love the pics!