Saturday, April 4, 2009

Errands a Plenty

Seriously, that is ALL we have been doing today.  Well that and D had karate at 9 AM. 

I was up before my guys and did level 2 of the beloved Shred. I also did my favorite Yoga Download which is the 60 minute Yoga for Runners.  Tomorrow will be a run in the great outdoors for sure. 

I made the ever so filling 3/4 cup oatmeal cooked with water.  Then I added tons of cinnamon, greek yogurt, more cinnamon and a banana.

DSC00153 DSC00154

 

When it was time for lunch I was really in the mood for a good old sandwich.  I made a red pepper and provolone on gluten free bread.  Along with it I had Rice Crisps and hummus.

 

DSC00158 DSC00159

 

A super creamy honeylicious Oikos and an Enjoy Life bar were consumed at the end. 

 

DSC00161 DSC00160

 

Charlie decided to try the Plain Oikos today – he is not  fan of plain yogurt but does enjoy the Greek style.  He much prefers his with honey.

His review will come later along with a review of a Better Whey of Life yogurt tasting. 

 

DSC00163 DSC00165

 

We headed out to run like a billion errands. It took a good 4 hours to accomplish everything.  I packed one of my homemade bars as a snack and then ate an apple when we got home. 

 

DSC00168

Now I must go make some dinner. I am really in the mood for a big old salad so that is just what I am going to make.  I hope your Saturday is going well.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I just found your blog. Looks great. I love your son's name too.

What did you think of the honey Oikos. I tried it once. I thought it was good, but the honey taste got overwhelming. I wonder if using plain Oikos and adding honey too it like your husband would be more palatable.