Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A New Kind of Mess

This evening I scooted out for a little “me” time and did some Easter shopping.  I picked up some Star Wars stuff for D’s Easter basket – he is going to be so excited.

Here is the rest of my eats for the day.

I had an apple, almonds and Greek yogurt with cinnamon for an afternoon snack.

DSC00301 DSC00304

 

For dinner I made a new kind of mess seeing as these days the old messes would not be friendly to my tummy.

I mixed a pouch of tuna with broccoli slaw, salsa, chic peas, a baked sweet potato and peanuts.

 

DSC00305 DSC00308

 

Dessert was Corn Thins and Cocoa Bliss.

 

DSC00310

I am so ready to crawl into my bed. I hope you had a great day.  See you tomorrow after lunch – it’s a babysitting day in the AM. 

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Aww, D will love the Star Wars goodies :-)


SWEET POTATO!!!!!!


Good luck babysitting tomorrow!!

Alison said...

wow...love your "mess" idea. Bet that tasted great!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Sammie,
That mess...I'm speechless. :)

Sweet potatoes and peanuts - um, yum! Brilliant, and don't even get me started on my love of Cocoa Bliss. That stuff is amazing...I hid my jar from my husband. Sorry honey. :)

Have a good Wednesday my friend, and I know D is going to be so excited about his Star Wars goodies in his Easter basket!

K from ksgoodeats said...

That "mess" looks AMAZING!!